Welcome to EnsembleData, a SaaS company which provides large volumes of social media data through its scraping APIs. Our services allow clients to access social media data in real-time through the use of our REST APIs. By using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our services. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use our services.
- “EnsembleData” refers to the B2B SaaS company providing the services.
- “Client” refers to the individual or entity that has entered into this Agreement with EnsembleData and is using the services.
- “Services” refers to the APIs and related services provided by EnsembleData for accessing social media data.
- “API” refers to the application programming interface provided by EnsembleData for accessing the social media data and listed at https://www.ensembledata.com/apis/docs
- “Data” refers to the social media data accessed through the use of the APIs. The data includes but is not limited to posts, mentions, user profiles etc.
- "Token" refers to the unique identifier which gets assigned to the Client when signing up on our dashboard and will be used for accessing the APIs and monitor the daily usage.
- "Units" refers to the currency used in our system. Every API call might charge a different number of units according to the complexity of the call.
- Clients may only use the APIs and Data for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Clients may not use the APIs or Data for any illegal or unethical purposes, including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, or phishing.
- Clients may not use the APIs or Data to create a product or service that competes directly with EnsembleData’s services.
- Clients may not use the APIs or Data in a manner that would cause harm to EnsembleData, its employees, agents, or any third party.
- Clients are solely responsible for ensuring that their use of the APIs and Data complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- The APIs are proprietary to EnsembleData and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Clients have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the APIs solely for the purpose of accessing the Data in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Clients have no right to use, modify, or distribute the APIs except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service.
- Clients have no right to reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the source code of the APIs.
Fees and Payments
- EnsembleData charges a monthly fee for the use of its services, which depends on the number of maximum daily units chosen by the Client. The different pricing schema can be found at https://www.ensembledata.com/pricing.
- All fees must be paid at the beginning of the monthly subscription for new Clients, whereas after the first month, clients have fourteen (14) days for renewing the subscription. The fees is refundable only if the refund request has started up to three (3) days from the payment.
- EnsembleData reserves the right to modify its fees at any time with prior notice to the Client.
- If the Client fails to pay any fees due, EnsembleData may suspend the Client’s access to the APIs.
- The Client has the right to ask to get a refund for the day if the service is unavailable for more than three (3) hours during that day.
Limitation of Liability
- EnsembleData’s liability to the Client for any and all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Services, or the Data, regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the total amount paid by the Client to EnsembleData during the previous twelve (12) months.
- In no event shall EnsembleData be liable to the Client for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of business, or loss of data.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EnsembleData and its employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising from or related to the Client’s use of the Services or Data, including but not limited to, the Client’s violation of these Terms of Service.
- EnsembleData may terminate this Agreement and the Client’s access to the Services and Data at any time, for any reason, with prior written notice to the Client.
- The Client may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, with prior written notice to EnsembleData.